Areas of expertise
• Process development
• Good manufacturing practice (GMP)
• Semiconductor technology & manufacture
• Mass & pressure
• Mathematical modelling
• Experimental physics, Design, Prototyping
• Robotics and automation, Electrical, Mechanical
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Phil. Society of Mechanical Engineers, Mechanical Engineering Group NZ
Diego joined IRL in 2007, designing and developing unique experimental rigs and systems for research and development.
He also has previous years of experience working on complex projects at a cutting-edge semiconductor company that specialises in consumer and general application products, aerospace and communication devices, automotive, sensing and power management.
He is interested in working on diverse technologies and collaborating with multidisciplinary teams.