Areas of expertise
- Magnesia based cement system
- Cement characterisation and analysis
- Concrete durability assessment
- Mineral extraction and processing
- PhD (Civil & Natural Resources Engineering, University of Canterbury)
- Reactive Magnesium Oxide Products: Carbon Neutral Cement for the Future? in Concrete New Zealand, Hamilton, 2018.
- Investigation of the solubility of olivine for use in carbon dioxide storage; 47th Chemeca - Chemical Engineering in Australasia, Queenstown, 2018.
- Properties of Magnesium Based Cements, The New Zealand Concrete Industry Conference, Wellington, 2017.
- A Review on Research Progresses in Magnesium Phosphate Cement-based Materials, in Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, (2014). 26(10):554-555.
- Effect of Waterglass on Water Stability of Potassium Magnesium Phosphate Cement Paste, in Cement and Concrete Composites, (2014). 2014, 53(10):83–87