Areas of expertise
- Industry 4.0 and Industrial Internet of Things
- Implementation and programming of Industrial Control Systems (PLC)
- Electronics and hardware development
- Electronic production and Printed Circuit Board (PCB) production
- System integration of industrial software and hardware
- Machine refurbishments
- SQL Database Development
- Customer Relationship Management
- Project management
- Programming Languages: C++, C, Python, SQL, Structured Text, Assembler
- Dipl. Ing. (FH) - Engineer for Computer Sciences, University of Applied Sciences, Hamburg, Germany
- Certified Project Manager (PMP)
Ivo started his career in the pre-series production of a big computer company, developed software for SMEs – usually ERP systems for highly specialised companies involving database design and the user front end, developing micro-controller-based hardware and software, and introducing these systems into industry.
Another focus has been work as a system architect, analysing customers’ business processes and developing hardware and software solutions. Ivo has led the R&D department of a medical devices company and managed special projects for a PCB manufacturer.
After moving to New Zealand his focus shifted to industrial control systems, like PLCs, and Industry 4.0 applications.