Do you have a large amount of data but don't know how to utilise it? Are you new to data analytics?
Our data science team offers the Data Discovery programme to help companies unleash the potential of their data.
About the Data Discovery programme
The programme is tailored for companies in the very early stage of their data journey and aims to address the following questions:
- How can I create value from data for my business?
- What are the data opportunities for my business?
- How can I start exploring those opportunities?
The programme enables companies to understand the potential of their data and navigate their journey to making full use of it.
Unleashing the potential of your data
The programme consists of four workshops run by members of the Data Science team who have business and data analytics backgrounds. The team will work closely with your company to progress the programme through three phases covering the following areas:
1. Business understanding
- Understand business goals
- Identify market gap
- Explore, review and filter data opportunities
- Define key factors for prioritisation
- Prioritise the identified opportunities
- Formulate a high-level plan for a selected opportunity
However, we appreciate that company requirements vary, and the structure of the workshops are customised to suit the company’s needs.
For further information, or to discuss your Data Discovery programme needs, contact the Data Science Team.