Want to develop your own in-house data analytics capabilities?
Our Data Science team provides a Data DIY service to assist companies with developing their data analytic capabilities by implementing solutions for their data challenges.
Drawing on our team’s extensive experience in, and deep knowledge of, data analytics, the service aims to equip companies with the knowledge and skills to enable them to develop data solutions using their internal resources. The team will also provide technical support to resolve issues during the development process.
What the service covers
- We develop and deliver a customised kick-start programme for a data science challenge you have identified.
- We provide up to 20 hours of consultation following the delivery of the kick-start programme to assist with the solution development.
What we do in the kick-start programme
- Literature review and feasibility studies
- Design a solution approach for the challenge
- Select and recommend analytic tools for the solution development
- Formulate a high-level project plan
- Deliver workshop sessions to your staff covering the technology background and know-how for the development work
What you do
You then develop the analytic solution in-house utilising the knowledge gained in the kick-start programme and technical assistance provided by us during the development process.
The kick-start programme and the 20 hours of technical consultation will be charged at a fixed cost. The team will provide an estimate of the programme cost relevant to the complexity of the problem.
Who should take the advantage of Data DIY?
Any company with internal resources wishing to build their data analytic capabilities.
If this sounds like a service that your company would like to explore, please contact Kin Lung Chan.